Survey programming and feature rich tabulations of complex data to the highest of specs and standards
Fully formatted data tables that can help you interpret the main stories in your survey data.
Results from a survey can be difficult to analyse given the large data sets involved. Patterns and their associated narratives can get lost in the noise. Well designed computer tables, with banners and summary stats, can draw your attention to the main points and make life easier when putting your reports and presentations together.
Our cross tabulation service is powered by Merlin, an industry leading platform, which is the most powerful and efficient script-based package for survey data processing.
This diverse and feature rich capability can provide:
- High quality analysis of different data types from a range of data sources
- Data editing
- Full or partial table manipulation
- Enormous flexibility of output options including sorting, top 1/2/3 and most mentioned
- New subgroups defined to ease analysis
- High quality and fully formatted tables
- Tables exported into Word, Excel or Acrobat
- Options for custom designed templates
- Statistical functions such as sig-tests and correlations
Tab-Spec review and feedback is provided in the service as standard.
Please contact us for further information.