The Importance Summary is an add on to the options pricing simulators and goes into more depth with the variable and subgroup relations. It looks at the attractiveness of variables in different subgroups and compared to all other variables and your selected variables.
- The “pull” (attractiveness) of the attributes based on the choices made.
- The “pull” (attractiveness) for each level of every attribute compared with all other levels.
- The relative impact of each attribute levels OVER AND ABOVE the average attribute importance.
- The average “pull” (attractiveness) for each level within the attribute.
- These statistics by subgroups.